Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo's of the beach trip last week

It was bloody hot here yesterday and we spent most of the day outside (kids in the pool) or inside, infront of the air conditioner. Today is much better and cooler but a wee bit windy....oh well, can't have everything eh?

Mum and Bing are picking the kids up at 5pm tonight for a 'sleep-over'....yay!

Hubby and I have decided to have a BBQ, just the 2 of us. Steak and salad - yummy.
I then get the honour of getting up at 5.30am with him tomorrow morning, packing bread and pies and then going to work with him for the morning....ummmm...don't know how I managed to say yes to this but its not often he get's a 'helper' and he does work hard, so its a wee treat for him (definately NOT me).

Here's a few photo's of our beach trip to Waimarama beach.






2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the first shot of you! Thohse boys are growing up way too fast!

Anne said...

Oops - check out my typo - should read Those boys...