Monday, January 10, 2011

Weigh in .......... 60's GIRL!!!!!!!!

Last week: 70.1kgs
This week: 69.5kgs (-600g)
Total loss: 40.6kgs

SO proud of myself you can't even begin to imagine.
I'm a 60's girl.
I never EVER thought I would EVER utter those words again. Even when I did really well and lost over 20kgs(got down to about 83kgs)on Weight Watchers a few years ago, I still never thought I'd get into the 60's again.

I am rewarding myself by going out shopping by myself today......hahaha
I need a few more things for work and hubby is taking the boys out so I am taking the opportunity to go and have a wander around the shops and see if anything jumps out at me.

I also realised that just because my kids are still on holiday's....I'm not.
Our visitors have now left, the christmas ham has all been eaten and life is pretty much back to normal so I need to get myself back to normal.
I'm cutting the alcohol back to once (or twice) a week rather than most nights, getting back to 3 meals a day rather than 3 or more snacks added on top of that AND drinking my water.

Roll on GOAL time!!!!! 4.5kgs to get to goal.

60.9kgs will put me at the TOP of my BMI range and here I was thinking it was about 63kgs (my personal goal is 65kgs). I haven't decided weather I will go for 60.9kgs as my next goal (once I hit 65kgs) but I think I would really like to be at least at the TOP of my BMI because when I hit my currentl goal of 65kgs I will still be classed as 'overweight'.

I'll have to have a think about this. Another 9kgs more or less sounds LOTS more than 4.5kgs.

3 comments:

Anne said...

OMG Rachel! You've done so well!!!!

My dream was to be a 60's girl and I didn't get below 70.1. I can imagine how thrilled you are.

Shop until you drop!

FREEDOM said...

FANTASTIC you can hear your excitement in ou post u deserve that shopping splurge girl us rock

Tracy said...

Congratulations!!! You have done so weel, especially with all the visitors over the break.