Monday, January 03, 2011

Weigh in x 2

Hello there..............I finally have 5 minutes to jump on here and update.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

We have had people staying since Xmas and today is our first day of peace....lovely.
I have photo's to update, which I will do later today.

If you remember, last week I wanted to lose 200g so I could hit 40kgs lost but unfortunately THAT didn't happen BUT it did this week..........

Week before: 70.3kgs
Last week: 71kgs
Gain: +700grams

This week: 70.1kgs
Last week: 71kgs
Loss: -900grams (total weight loss to date 40kgs exactly)

It has been really hot in the Hawkes Bay and we finally gave in and went and got a Warehouse paddle pool for the kids........main reason being, it was too much of an effort to be going to the pools or the river in this heat. So now relief in right outside our backdoor (pictures to follow).

I have undated my ticker (above) but the 'weekly weigh in's' at the side are a real mission, so I'll do this after. Might even think about getting a new 'look' for the blog???

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

40kgs is amazing!! Congrats