Tuesday, March 01, 2011

More Art Deco photo's

My mate Zelda came around yesterday with some more Art Deco photo's - thought I'd share them with you. We had SO MUCH FUN.

Andrew with 'Chloe' who use to be a Wainuiomata girl who became this weird sort of icon years ago........Andrew has always loved her and she was at the Art Deco weekend as she now lives in Hastings.


The BAD BAD shooters............I'm smiling because I didn't have any and I new what they were going to be feeling the next morning.


Zelda and I at night in Napier looking at all the beautiful cars


Some ladies all dressed up walking past who loved Andrew's car and wanted a photo in front of it............our Morrie is a classic (1957) not a vintage but everyone just loved it because it is very cute.


The four of us after just arriving at Mum's flat............getting ready for the evening ahead


Me posing in front of the car (hubby inside the car arriving at Zelda and Steve's

No comments: