Monday, March 14, 2011

Weigh in - G.O.A.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week: 65.9kgs
This week: 64.9kgs (Goal was 65kgs)
Loss: -1kg (-45.2kg total)

I did it, I can't believe it, I actually did it. It took me 41 weeks or 9 months and 17 days.
Not that you need proof but here it is anyway..............


I am so excited, I'm actually numb. I have NEVER in my 25+ years of dieting - EVER hit goal. I've come pretty close in the earlier years but NEVER hit goal.

I am sooooooooooooooo going shopping....hahahaha. Winter coat (and maybe a few other things) here I come.

I have also been busy baking for the Christchurch Earthquake. This kids school got a 20 foot container organised to be sent down and all the schools in the local area filled it with stuff (ie. one school did clothes, one school did blankets etc and our school did food (fresh - baked)).
I loved doing it because I felt like I wanted to do something to help but you feel so helpless. Yes I have put all the change and notes I have into collecters boxes and texted a number or name to my vodafone account to donate but it just didn't seem enough. Everyone I know loves fresh baking, so I really enjoyed doing that and thinking about all the families that are still without basic needs having some fresh baking to eat.


I also get a new car this Wednesday (well its near new - 4 years old). I am really excited because its the 'newest' car I have ever owned and it is a automatic (never owned one of those before). It is a 2007 Nissian Maxima SI Sedan and it is navy blue (I'll take a photo when I get it) and it has been a company car of a good friend of ours and when they re-new their lease's, he gets 1st option to buy it. I currently have a Toyota Camry Station Wagon which I LOVE but it is a 1997 model and it is now starting to cost us money when warrants etc are due. It also needed another radiator 2 weeks ago (2nd one in 2 years) which was pricey, so I'm hoping with this car having been a company and had all of its services etc, it should last for many years to come.

OK that's all my news for today, talk soon.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Good on you, enjoy your shopping trip, you deserve it.

Janine said...

Congrats Rachel! We definately need to see some before and after shots!

Anne said...

Congrats!!! Amazing Rachel, enjoy your shopping - it's well deserved!

Jules said...

Okay, where the FUCK have I been?? This is what a year or so of dialup has done to me, I miss out on all the info. This is a massive achievement RAchel, you are officially awesome!!

jen said...

Well done Rachel ! I have been a lurker for a loongggggg time, but just had to say well done!!! Enjoy your shopping trip, it is SO deserved!

JustJo said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!
That is farken fantastic!!!
Sooooo proud of you my friend!
Mwah! xoxoxox

Name: Lynise said...

Wooo hoooo,,, and a HUGE congratulations. I have seen your updates creeping downwards so knew it was only a matter of time before this day would arrive. You must be absolutely stoked.

I'm with Janene, befores and afters needed.

FREEDOM said...

i am so thrilled for you well doe rachel

Lee-Anne said...

FABULOUS. Way to go girl. Congratulations.

Now photos please .....

Sue said...

Jeez, mate, that's bloody brilliant!