Monday, March 21, 2011

Photo's

I didn't weigh in this morning which is more than likely a GOOD thing as we have had friends from Wellington staying for the past 5 days and we did a bit of OVER INDULGING in food and alcohol and I can feel it.

I have been thinking about it and think I might just weigh in 'officially' and record it on here maybe every month? I dunno, I'll see how I feel.

Had the camera out on the weekend, so my 6 year old son took my 'at goal' photo's (which aren't really any different from the 9 month photo's I took a couple of weeks ago). I also took some photo's of the kids making cup cakes out of Reece's new 'Kids Cookbook'.

I also want to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Jo and J who had a beautiful little girl called Jaynie.

No particular order:










4 comments:

JustJo said...

A-MAZ-ING!!
Girl - you is a stunner!!!
mwah :)

Anne said...

Ditto to Jo's comment!!! You look gorgeous!

Chris H said...

What is your email addy so I can send you a Pepsi invite.

Kathryn said...

Rachel you look amazing!!! You should be so very proud of yourself.