Monday, March 07, 2011

Weigh in

Last week: 66.9kgs
This week: 65.9kgs
Loss: -1.0kg (total - 44.2kgs)

OMG, OMG, OMG...................900 grams left to go until I get to goal!! I can honestly say I have NEVER, EVER, EVER been this close to goal in my life.

Feels good!

Guess what this week goal is????????????????? Yep, you guessed it.

Hit Goal weight by this time next week.

I know I can do it, I just have to GET THE JOB DONE!

I am so excited ------- can you tell? LOL.

I have just thought of something, what will my 'reward' be for getting to goal? I haven't even thought of it before as it was always 'so far away' but I reckon I should do something special to mark the occasion.
I cleared out my wardrobe yet again this morning don't actually have any winter clothes for this winter that will fit me. Maybe getting myself a winter wardrobe might be a goal (just need to win the lotto this weekend...hahaha). I would really love a stunning winter jacket, its always something I have wanted.....hmmmm will think about it.

We are going to have 3 days off at Easter (if we can get a driver, our normal guy is also having time off) so we are thinking of heading to the Wairarapa for a night and then 2 nights in Wellington. Will go and do the 'family' thing with my sisters but this time I'm not going to spend that much time with them (sounds horrible eh?), just a coffee and a chat and then off to our mates house for the remainder. My mates actually come and visit us and ring us, where I never hear from my family unless it is for a birthday or something, so I'm going to spend time with the people who I hear from and see and NOT feel like I have to 'do the right thing' (as my mother would say).........bugger em!

Right, time for a coffee..............bye...............

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I think your idea about spending time with those who keep in touch is wonderful.

Nearly there with the weight loss...next comes keeping it off... something I sucked at.

FREEDOM said...

just popped into see how yu were going wow that goal post id so close u rock gurl

FREEDOM said...

just popped into see how yu were going wow that goal post id so close u rock gurl

Anne said...

OMG!! That summed it up - you are so close.