Thursday, June 28, 2007

Definately a day off tomorrow

Me, like many others have the dredged flu and I am feeling shite. My head is going to boil and my eyeballs hurt when I move them......REALLY.
I guess that's what you get when you sleep with a sick 5 year old two nights in a row.

I have dragged myself to work as there is some testing that has to be done and unfortunately I'm the only one who know how to do it but I intend to go straight to bed when I get home and stay there until maybe Saturday.......LOL

I, of course, have a very busy weekend coming up with Reece having a friend for a sleep over on Saturday then Adam's birthday on Sunday and my girlfriends daughter wants me to go shopping with her for her birthday Sunday afternoon.

Ok I'm going now as my fingers hurt typing.......god I'm pathetic!

Catch ya next week.

8 comments:

Lyn said...

not pathetic ... just sick :)

hope you feel better real soon

Chris H said...

Awww you too ! Bugger eh? You coming to Otaki Sat morning???

Christine said...

Oh gosh - seems like its the season! Hope you are feeling better real soon! Take care!

Jules said...

Need i say say it??

Vit C and Ferr Phos cell salts.

Keep warm.

Anonymous said...

Oh I have just posted on Chris blog get well soon and now you are too..

oh god what's happening to all this healthy girls?? might be change in weather or who knows, these girls might have danced in the rain... :)

Get well soon Rachel... take rest...

Teresa said...

Awww hope your are resting today. Get Well Soon!

Anne said...

Sorry to hear - hope you are soon on the mend!!

celtic_girl said...

Hope your feeling better soon, it seems it's a bad bug this year.

Well done on your loss as well. it going in the right direction.