Monday, July 02, 2007

Photo's

Quick catchup as its the end of the day and I'm off home.

Friday - Sick, stayed home

Saturday - A bit better so I went off to Otaki for our brunch and LOVED seeing the girls and catching up (picture = me, Helena, Jenny sitting and Baby Rachel and Karen, Anne and Janene and Jorja standing). Then Helena and I just HAD to go to the Bendon Outlet store but unfortunately didn't find anything and then tried Coastlands shopping mall but again didn't find anything. Got home and Adam was grissly with a sore ear, so I dosed him with Pamol and he went off happy to play with Reece and his mate (who we had for the night for a sleepover).
Made the cake and nearly got divorsed - enough said!

Sunday - Adam's 3rd birthday party at McDonald's and he had a ball. I told everyone he loved trucks and books so he ended up with about 9 trucks and 8 or 10 books - YAY.
Dropped him off home and took off with a girlfriend and her daughters for a quick bite of lunch and shopping.
Got home, made dinner, put kids to bed..........had a mini breakdown, cleaned the tip I call my house and went to bed.

Monday - back at work

Photo's in no particular order.





7 comments:

Ang said...

Did you make that cake? Really?

I hope things are ok now, being sick is NO fun!
Take care
Ang

Kym's Challenge said...

Neat cake Rachel, you are so very talented.
Kym

Christine said...

Oh yah! Blogger meeting! Anyone want to travel over to Canada? I will buy lunch!

Chris H said...

Cute cake, cute kid, nice photos of the bloggers meet I missed ... darn! I'm happy you were well enough to go. really I am. really.

Anonymous said...

fantastic work on the cake mate, it looked awesome and I bet the kids loved it :) What a clever mum!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You did a fantastic job on the cake...look out or you will end up with orders... haha

Mel. said...

Love the cake and hope your feeling better now.