Thursday, July 19, 2007

Photos & Weigh in

G'day there, I'm back at work after a day off with Adam (vomitting, runs etc) but he is all honky dory now (24 hour bug).

Having a day off I finally got my camera downloaded so I will put some photo's up that are a few weeks old but never mind.

My 37th birthday cake that the kids decorated and helped make:



Andrew and I going out for dinner. Gotta admit I still hate photo's of myself because I was feeling gorgeous and 'slim' this night and nearly gagged when I seen the photo..........yeah yeah I know but that was my reaction, might be one of the reasons I'm back on track with gusto.




The boys playing with their Dad. I remember my Dad doing this to me when I was little.





I love this photo. My Mum sent the boys some books on Australian animals but didn't think to look inside before sending them and one of them had this lovely photo (sorry about the flash) of an eagle eating a dead kangaroo......LOL. The boys got such a fright when they seen the photo and now don't want to ever open that book again.




And last but not least - my bike which is all set up in the spare room but I must work on my time, last night I only managed 7 minutes!




Eating and water has been awesome and steps really need to improve as I haven't hit 6000 yet and when I was all suped up last time I was averaging 8500 on a bad day.

I went to weigh in on Tuesday night and:

GAIN: 900g
Total loss: 18.3kg
Current weight: 92.0kg

BUT

I am 100% sure I will have a good loss and lose at least the 900g I put on as I feel great and am doing the right things.

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Awww Rachel, don't ya just hate it when ya feel slim and that goddam camera butts in!! But it's not about the image but the journey. You can only compare yourself to you and where you have come from.

Talking about the animal book ... I remember dad making us watch Our World and it was on a wasp that laid it's larvae inside a catapilla and then the larvae ate their way out while the catapiller slowly died ... that gave me nightmares for months!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,

love the pics, don't you two look great!

i'm on leave for school hols which is magic - pj's day today and i have the internet back on, yep, loving that! so i'm tucked up on the lounge and the boys are playing PS2 and cars - Isaacy is saying sugar now instead of shit when he's cars fall on the floor on purpose, ooops.... mummy needs to curb her tongue!

OK, am being told off for not playing with the car, you take care and great work getting back on track, you know what you need to do and it's ok to fall out of sync everynow and then!!!
xxx

Anne said...

Ah - but compare that photo to an older one of you, keep reminding yourself how well you've done!! I think you are looking good!

What do you mean you only managed 7 minutes on the bike - that's better than none!

Chris H said...

I don't like the camera either, head shots only mate!!!

Christine said...

Great birthday cake - looks like a space alien! :) You look great though - and smiling - thats the best part!

Lee-Anne said...

Rachel, you're not on your own when it comes to the pics. I hate my photo being taken. I guess we should get use to it tho because I figure there will be plenty taken at the PARTY!!!!!! Who cares tho, cause we'll be having too much fun. Right.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey girl...I think you look gr8!
Hubby is a bit cute too..haha
Good luck for a more promising weigh in this week!