Friday, July 27, 2007

Cycle Girl

I managed 28 minutes on my bike last night which is a major improvement of 7 minutes only 2 weeks ago. That 28 minutes is also peddling at a good pace as well so I got off sweating and red cheeked...........lovely!

That reminds me, I really need to update my music on my MP3 player.

Had another great day with eating and water and exercise yesterday but did feel very bloated and yuk which I have no idea why but I'm glad to report that today I'm feeling great again.

A friend of ours who owns a farm bought around a sheep (yep a whole sheep) the other night and after bagging it all up etc I left out some chops for Andrew to have last night which I just marinated in some soy sauce and garlic and slow baked them.
I had a seafood risotto WW meal (my favourite) and made a huge salad for both of us (no potato's for him) and we really enjoyed it.

Salad consisted of:

Mesculin salad leaves
Iceberg lettuce leaves
Red onion
Feta Cheese (tiny bit crumbled)
Sundried tomato's
Sprinkled with sea salt and cracked black peppercorns
Lightly splashed with lemon juice

There was also nothing on TV last night (same as every other night really) so once the kids went to bed I did the bike and then scrubbed my bathroom from head to toe and got a better workout in there then I did on my bike.......hahahaha.

Got to bed at 9.30pm and woke up feeling fantastic this morning, jumped on the scales (daily weigher) and it read 89.9kgs....WTF???? I was 89.4kg on Tuesday *shrug* but as I am a daily weigher I know how the numbers can be totally wrong 5 out of 7 days, so I am just going to carry on my merry way and see what next Tuesday brings.

I love it when I am doing all the right things and feel great.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I just ate a piece of carrot cake and had a mocca, so SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I am not happy with myself.... SO GLAD YOU ARE!!! I didn't really mean it......you can brag all ya like..... REALLY YOU CAN !

Christine said...

Congrats on the bike! That's something that I shy away from - got a bit of fear of the ol' sore bum cheeks. :)

Anonymous said...

mmmm that salad sounds so good, mind you i'm so full and bloated i don't think i will eat for a month!

go you and your bike, it's a great achievement and my bathroom is here anytime you want a work out!
x