Monday, July 30, 2007

Kid's birthday parties.

BAD BAD BAD day yesterday a Reece and Adam's friends birthday party, sausage rolls, savouries, cake - the list goes on. Bugger really as I had been on track all week.

Good ole MONDAY and I am back into it..........I love the routine that work gives me.

Didn't get on my bike all weekend either or any other exercise come to think of it, back on that bike tonight.

Got a phone call from my hairdresser Saturday morning while I was at Reece's soccer game asking where I was - BUGGER!!! it will now take another month to get in to see her and I wanted to look all glam and gorgeous for Chris's party this weekend....oh well.

Speaking of Chris's party, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited, I am making mini Xmas mince pies (Wed night) which are my mother's recipe. The secret really is just add HEAPS of booze. I use either sherry or brandy but I think I'm out of both so I will have to visit the supermarket after work as I want to make them no later than Wednesday. I bought my gift a few weeks ago but I don't think it is very unisex, more girlie but I'm just hoping like crazy a girl picks it or the man who picks it will just have to give it to their lady as a present.....hahaha.

Can't decide what to drink?? Bourbon will make me last longer but give me indigestion but we all know how quickly I get sloshed on wine, oh the dilema. I'm just hoping everyone gets to see the nice sober Rachel before the pathetic loveable Rachel comes out (and then promptly falls asleep).

6 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Im glad you arent sweating the birthday party. Working life DOES give you a great routine. I think that's wha I miss.

Damn@ hairdresser appointment. I double up and pop a reminder into my mobile phone too. Im shocking for forgetting appointments so this really helps.

LOL@ lovable vs pathetic Rachel. Another reason I don't drink anymore. Oh wait, that could have been because of 'tart' Beckie. ;)

Have a gorgeous day.

Christine said...

Would love to see what you end up doing with your hair. Glad you liked mine - thanks so much for the compliments. :) Its just layers and all the ends are flipped up with a big barrell curling iron. :) Take care and enjoy the party...

Chris H said...

Get another hairdresser to do ya hair then!!! I want you to look and feel fantastic for the party, and who cares if you get sloshed!! I plan to!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris H hasn't seen ya sloshed then aye... he he he you are REALLLLYYYY QUIET when sloshed... like ya better when you talk back he he he he

Love Chubbymum
P.S ya still wuv me don't ya he he eh

Lee-Anne said...

Lol Mandy. I wonder if she's bringing her gin bottle down. Ha, ha.

I reckon you and I can share a vino, and a bourbon.

Not long now. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

got have party food Rach, don't go beating yourself up about such a small treat!

remember 80/20 in choices for good over bad and you'll succeed!

as for missing your hair appointment, Rach, what were you thinking??

stick to something you'll last longer on! i'm terrible on wine too, which is why i avoid drinking it.

have a great week
xxx