Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 2.6kgs (Biggest loss ever)
Total loss: 20.6kgs (20kg loss major goal hit) = Reward
Current weight: 89.4kgs (80's girl goal hit) = Reward

Well well well isn't THAT something?

Yeah yeah I know I threw up for a 24 hour period over the week that has taken a big chunk of that but 'come on' surely my water, food and exercise has got to have had some effect.....hehehehe. I am SO happy that I hit 2 major goals in one week.

I am rewarding my efforts with an overdue eyebrow waxing and a new face and eye cream and I may throw in a lipstick for good measure.

I'm sure I had other interesting thing to share with you but I just can't think of them right now.

10 comments:

Anne said...

An 80'S girl!!! Massive loss - good on you! Yep go for the lipstick too - you deserve it!

Name: Lynise said...

oh wow Rachel, that is an awesome loss, and what a milestone to hit the 80's.

Life pharmacy has got a great little offer on at the moment, if you buy two or more (can't remember what brand, but it was a good brand) products their free gift includes about five things that are worth $200.

(Just thought I would mention it as I've just bought a nice new (expensive) face cream THEN saw the new promotion so have missed out on the goodie bag, but it looked like a great offer so you might be interested.

PS: One of the free items is a lipstick.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so good! 80's, nothing beats that feeling. congrats Rach, i think you should be really proud, you have worked hard and that's great!

take care
x

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done girl!! woooohooooo
now keep it off... and stay in the 80's.... thats gonna be this weeks challenge!!!
wanna share a scotch??? haha

Chris H said...

AMAZING , WAY TO GO, YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!

The Candid Bandit said...

Rach that is AWESOME!

Congratulations!

I love the rewards ideas too (especially Lynise's suggestion)

Helena said...

nice work mate that is just awesome ... you deserve it! Can you bless me with your weightloss god please?

14pk said...

WOW THATS HUGE!! you go girl!!!

Christine said...

What an amazing loss! ANd congrats to you for treating yourself for your efforts - you have to! Keep it up!!!

Kathryn said...

That is awesome!!! You should be so proud of yourself :)