Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sunny days

Its such a nice sunny day today that I feel like I should be out in it rather than sitting behind a desk feeling unmotivated (about work) and having everything pile up.

Went to the doctors with hubby last night and she was telling him he has to change his diet and start eating more fruit and vegetables and less carbs (he's such a meat and mashed potato man) and exercise more to which I said (I just couldn't help myself) "You can start eating what I do dear and go for a walk with me"....hehehe god I'm a bitch but I couldn't let that opportunity get away. I always offer him what I am eating and he usually refuses and instead of going for my stir fry, goes for chops and mashed potato with peas and corn (or something boring like that) but not anymore....LOL.

Right Doctor story finished.

I am feeling bloated and yuck today for some reason. I have drank 2.5 litres of water so far (2.05pm) and had my usual WW cereal for breakfast, 1 coffee and a corned beef and salad sandwhich for lunch plus 1 banana but feel blar....

Ummmmmmm what else.........dunno.
I'm just avoiding work because I'm really not in the mood but since I don't have anything to say, I think I'll go read some blogs...*waves*

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Ha ha, dont' men resisit 'healthy' food??? My man is doing really well, it's usually him wanting the friggin salad and stuff now.. he's got sexy legs now from dieting and exercise!!! OK! I think so anyway!

The Candid Bandit said...

I think you have a case of the 'can't be f#$%eds'. LOL

I think it's great that the doctor told him that. Sometimes getting away from meat and potatoes is a REALLY hard thing for men. It's stability and warming after a hard days work. It's also his routine.

I don't really know what the answer is but he may resist it more if it looks new age and 'healthy'. (hell, I do too!)

Lyn said...

Sunny?? It was crap weather here in Waihi Beach ... rainy and cloudy all day!! blah!!