Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Profile photo

Can anyone see my profile photo because I have been fiddling with my blog (adding a ticker and stuff) and now when I look at my site, I can't see it.

Went home and made a yummy chicken and fresh vege stir fry for dinner and then jumped on my bike for 30 minutes and went for it, jumped off (jelly legs) and drank a litre and a half of water in about 10 seconds.

Felt fantastic!

Weigh in tonight and I am just hoping to stay UNDER 90kg's for the week after my blow out on Sunday. Will let you know in the morning.

Going home to sort my wardrobe out tonight and get out all my clothes and take a heap up to Chris's on Saturday for a swapsy section hopefully. I have one of those wardrobes where I buy something really nice, wear it once and when I go to wear it again it doesn't fit.

Talk to ya tomorrow, cherrio.

4 comments:

JustJo said...

Ooooo - I know what the problem is with your photo! When I uploaded I used a photo hosting site that has since closed down! I'll try to remember to fix it when I get home - cos I haven't got your pic at work. Sorry :)

Anonymous said...

Nope can't see the photo either.

He he he

The week before Chris said she was having the mid winter function I gave some clothes away grrrrr... but I am going to bring some down...

(not that anything will fit your skinny ass he he he).

Love Chubbymum

Chris H said...

Havn't been able to see ya photo for ages mate, post it onto your blog then them take it from there for your profile ... works for me. Looking forward to those Xmas mince pies mate...

Christine said...

Nope can't see it - will keep checking in to see if you get it working! Take care.