Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Weigh in

Gain: 500g
Total loss: 20.4kg
Current weight: 89.9kg

Unfortunately that was expected so I can moan and groan about it. I figure with last weeks huge loss and this weeks gain, I have still lost 2.1kgs in 2 weeks so I'm not complaining.

Not much happening here today, rang Leenie and arranged our travel plans for Saturday. We are going to leave at 12.00 noon so I can go to Reece's soccer in the morning as I am also the Team Manager, so we should get to Chris's about 2.30pm - 3pm?.

Didn't get on my bike last night as I was stuffed once I got home from weigh in and went into Mummy/housewife mode. There was also a programme on that I wanted to watch last night (The Rich list) so when that finished I toddled off to bed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel YES there is a smile on my face Wohooo.

Hey girl sorry about the weigh in this week but just think of the biking you have been doing... it will come right next week... and OMG look how much you have lost in 2 weeks... I wish I wish I could do 2.1 in two weeks YOU ARE A LEGEND...

Woohoo only 3 sleeps!! 3 sleeps!!

Chubbymum

Chris H said...

STop getting excited, what if it's a fizzer??? I'm getting all stressed just thinking about it now!!! I am excited too though! So weird. Yep it takes about 2 hours from Wellington to here.

Christine said...

Not to fret about the gain!

Anonymous said...

not to worry, what's 500 gms in the scheme of things! you're still doing great.

keep up the great work!
x

Anne said...

Hi from the back of beyond!! Found a computer while waiting for the washing so here I am! QUicker than a postcard too! Having a great time - love it here! Although righ now we seem miles from anywhere as in Cooktown. Better go and race to get the washing in the dryer....

14pk said...

YOUR AN 80S GIRL!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!

JustJo said...

chick - paste this code into your profile page: http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7588/rachelfacerw9.jpg that'll fix your pic :)