Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 1.3kg
Total loss: 21.1kg
Current Weight 89.2kg

Gotta love that and gotta love those shakes…………yeah baby!

Really please with that result and I am feeling so much better having lost that 1.3kgs.
I will stay on the shakes for another week and aim to lose the same if not more as I have given myself a kick in the butt about not exercising and have every intention of getting on that bike and walking this week. NO MORE EXCUSES!

My water has been brilliant (2.5 – 3.5 litres per day) and my food has been awesome, last night hubby made me a beautiful beef stir fry and won’t tell me the marinade/sauce he made it with (proberly because he can’t remember) as it was his own recipe.

I also got a really cool cookbook from WW last night as a “sorry you couldn’t weigh in last week because we didn’t have a key” and it has some really quick simple recipes in it. I have flagged about 3 or 4 I want to make straight away so when I do (if they are any good) I will post them on here with points value etc.

Righto, since I’ve been at work for 40 minutes best I go and do something – bye

12 comments:

Anne said...

Well done Rachel!!!! Fantastic loss, no wonder you are pleased. Now we need you back here next week telling us how well your exercise went!

What brand shakes are they? Maybe it's something I could kick start me with?

Sue said...

Bloody hell - well done you little ripper! You must feel great.

JustJo said...

Fantastic!! I can see your smile from here! Woohoo!! :)

Chubbymum said...

Hun that is a FANTASTIC loss woohooo you!!!

I loved Sue's Bloody hell you little ripper so I am using it too..

BLOODY HELL YOU LITTLE RIPPER he he he.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

The Candid Bandit said...

Yeah BABY!!

Anonymous said...

great loss Rach,well done, welcome back to the 80's!
x

Margaret said...

That is a great loss Rachel - well done! It is amazing how a little motivation can go a long way. I am feeling it here :-)

And yes, noice LOL...

celtic_girl said...

Way to go on the loss.

Re you comment: I like my shakes it's just I miss the bread and potatoes.

Christine said...

Great going. What a great loss for you! Keep it up!

Jenny said...

Well done :) Go Rachel :) So happy for you. Have a good day :)

Teresa said...

Excellent lose. What a wonderful job you've done.

Name: Lynise said...

what a fantastic loss.
I can relate to how great those shakes are. I have one for breakfast each day and it really fills the spot. (quite often have one for lunch as well).
My own loss this week has been non-existant, I've had my sister birthday, lunch out with a friend and a morning tea shout at work.
Of course I could have planned better for it, but didn't :-( Grrrrr at myself.