Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weigh in ..... NOT!

No weigh in this week as the leader and the weigher didn't pick up the key because another girl does BUT she didn't turn up, so after 15 minutes of waiting in the cold we all left and were told we would have a FREE meeting next week.

Anyway I went straight home and jumped on my scales which said 90.8kg which are 300g difference from the WW scales which means I stayed the same (I think), so I'm going with that.

Got up this morning and prepared my food/shakes for the day and drank my 1st cup of coffee with trim milk and sweetner (only having 2 coffee's a day).

Breakfast will be a berry shake
Lunch will be WW cereal (I love this stuff) with fruit (grapes)
Dinner will be another shake (chocolate this time) with a salad.

See how we go......

4 comments:

Chubbymum said...

What a pain in the butt that was aye!!! GEESH some people

Well done for staying the same hun.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Anne said...

You will have a nice surprise at weigh in next week! Yea - what are you going to have Sunday?

Anonymous said...

gotta hate the disappointment of no weigh in. i would get really cranky!

i'm going during the day now, yipppeee! lunch time weigh in's are heaps better than the night time rigmorale for me.

down 1.6 this week, so happy with that.

i have shakes for breakie, vanilla ones, jsut cause i dont like to eat in the mornings and i have to have something. if i don't do something for breakie i really fall over! having said all that, i was so busy today i didn't get a chance to make it let alone drink it.

had lunch after weigh in, of course! got myself some lollies and choc bars from ww, mmm just to stave off any cravings!

take care, have a great week with the shakes, talk soon
x

Christine said...

Bummer about being locked out. But 2 thumbs up for not gaining! :)

Curious to see how your week goes with the shakes. Take care.