Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weigh in

GAIN: 900 grams (no suprise there)
Total loss: 19.5kg (back under the 20kg...grrr!)
Current weight: 90.8kg (back over the 90kgs...grrr!)

Oh well can't do much about that and to tell the truth I'm really not concerned that much because I had an awesome time at Chris's and didn't think of my weight AT ALL or what was going into my mouth (food or drink) which is quite weird considering it was a bloggers get together.

I've built my bridge and am OVER IT! Roll on next week.

I have such a massive weekend planned I feel like I'm going to pee myself everytime I think of it (TMI??).

I'm going away with my 2 best mates, one from here in Wellington and one from Whangarei (use to live in the same street a couple of years ago) and we haven't been together for years. We have all got the same sense of humour and get on like sisters and we have finally got a weekend that we can all get together and just have fun. FUN will consist of staying at a nice hotel on Ponsonby Road in Auckland, shopping, drinking (lots of water and alcohol), eating (cafe's and restaurants for 3 days), shopping, chatting and shopping (did I already say that?).

All I really want to buy is a really good bra, you know the kind that sits you up as well as pushes everything together in a 'oh so sexy' 20 year old perky way that is also pretty (not conventional and ugly). I need this to go with two of my tops I got from Chris's party.
I also need a nice pair of flat casual shoes for the top and pants I got from ezibuy while also away in Palmy on the weekend. So that is my two priorities and then anything else I can find will be a bonus.

I love 3 days weekends...........

Plan for the rest of the week is to get my work here (work) up to date so I don't come back with a pile to do as well as get my house cleaned and a meal or two cooked for the boys on the weekend or they will live on takeaways (breakfast, lunch and dinner) even though they won't tell me that.

10 comments:

Name: Lynise said...

Ooooo, your long weekend sounds like tons of fun. I feel I've just come back from a similar trip as I was able to catch up with friends in Wgtn.
Now I'm going to sound like I must do most of my shopping at postie plus as this is my second comment for the day recommending them. I have just recently bought three new bra's from pp and think they are probably the nicest bra's I've owned. The colour range was great (although mine are all black with accent colours in the lace)
The pp store out at Pukekohe is really big and has a huge range. (not that you would get out that far, but I'm sure other stores would have similar range)

Cinders said...

It's nice to have time out with your friends. Sounds like the weekend is going to be a blast.

You're doing so well Rach.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about gain... I gained too... it is at the bottom of my last post he he but we had fun aye and that is sooo the most important thing for one weekend.

Love Chubbymum

Chris H said...

Wow, two weekends away, you lucky tart! Andrew must be one awesome guy to watch the boys two weekends in a row! Hope you have an amazing weekend chick.. be good all week and it shouldn't result in another gain.... I LOST ALREADY !!!

Anonymous said...

what a lucky girl you are, i love long weekends but to have one with the girls!! and all that shopping, i'm so jelous.

don't worry the weight will come off, it's only a week and this is a life time thing, so you have as long as it takes.
xxx

Nic said...

Have fun on your girly weekend, your making a habit of these weekends away aren't you :-)
I have been thinking about trying the market out in the hutt, is that the one behind Harvey Normans? where you do park for that? I could do with popping into Pak'n'save Petone and Davis trading so I may head out that way instead.

Christine said...

Sounds like you got away lucky with your gain - you girls musta really had a good time! Wish I could have been a fly on that wall! take care.

Lyn said...

Glad I'm not the only one who gained :) but like you I've built my bridge too.

Yay another weekend away, lucky you!! Have fun!!!

Helena said...

you are going to have such a fannnnnnnnntasssssssstic bloody time ... well deserved - enjoy!!!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Hope you great weekend away with the girls. Look forward to hearing about it.