Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 300g
Total Loss: 19.8kg
Current Weight: 90.5kg

SO not complaining about THAT!!

I'm hoping my weekend doesn't catch up with me next week but for now I am rapt with a loss.

I've been mulling over weather to do The Ultimate Cleanse that Lyn is currently doing because I have been feeling very sluggish and yuk and a good ole clean out sounds like the ticket. I must admit I am a bit scared at the limited amount you can eat and I am watching and waiting to see how Lyn does (sorry Lyn) before jumping in.

Here is the link in case anyone is interested in what I'm talking about.

I'm hoping to take Jo out for her birthday tomorrow if she's available (such a busy girl that one....LOL) and the darling Helena is coming to visit me for a coffee and gasbag on Saturday so two things to look forward to this week.
That reminds me, I'd better email Jo and see if she's still on for Mitre 10 (of course).

8 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Well done on the loss hun...

So lucky to go to coffee and lunch with the girls.. sooo jealous

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Heading down again - all good!

Just had a look at the link - will be very interested to see how Lyn copes. Don't know but sort of think it would be wise to maybe have a few days at home.... Bit mind boggling what comes out!!!

Anonymous said...

all that worry for a loss! that's really great, just compound it by your usual eating/water and you will follow it up with a loss.

hope all is well, enjoy your week
x

Chris H said...

Ha ha, I'm waiting to see how it goes with Lynn before I start too! Ya for the loss chick.

Lyn said...

Don't be sorry :) I'm waiting to see how she does too!!

I'll do an evaluation once I get to the end ... probably friday or monday

congrats on the loss!!

Lee-Anne said...

Yay for the loss. It all adds up. I'm glad you had a great time with the girls last weekend. I was thinking about you.

Wedding is March next year.

Anonymous said...

hey Rach,

isn't if funny, i chose the core plan because i feel it is LESS flexible than the points, i'm sure i'd come up with some cunning points plan so i can have a twirl a day, and for me that defeats the purpose...

here's hoping it works for me at any rate!

Anonymous said...

hi

hey buddy congrats on your loss!You're doing really well with the weight loss.