Thursday, August 23, 2007

Shake, shake, shake.......

Day 1 - done and dusted!

Breakfast - Berry shake.......yummo!
Lunch - WW cereal with yoghurt and some green and red grapes for lunch......yum.
Dinner - Mesculin salad leaves, cucumber, spring onion, red and green capcicum's, 60g shaved ham and a sprinkle of Lite Italian dressing......yum AND a chocolate shake (not so yum - I'm not a chocolate girl).
Water: 2.5litres

I usually get peckish about 9pm and last night I was shocked to see it was 9.45pm and I was thinking of going to bed and I hadn't even thought of food (gotta love that).

Was suppose to do my ironing and exercise bike last night BUT (here comes the excuse) it was SO COLD so I cuddled up to my husband on the floor in front of the fire watching mindless TV.

Feeling GREAT, chat tomorrow - Bye *waves*

7 comments:

Kate said...

Lmao, having visions of you ironing whilst on the bike :-)

Jules said...

You sound psyched. It just takes something new to kick start us into motivation mode again.

Christine said...

Great for you for staying on track!

14pk said...

YAY go the exercise bunny!!

Anonymous said...

oooooohhhh a fire, i'm so jelous, i love fires... ahhh the days of my youth and my dad pottering around at all hours to keep ours alight so we wouldn't be cold, such a good man.

good job on the shakes, go the vanilla!

Lee-Anne said...

Nothing beats a cuddle in front of the fire.

You had a great day food wise and I know you're going to be rewarded on the scales.

Now be good over the weekend and have a great one, hopefully the gorgeous weather will continue.

Sue said...

Cuddling is always the best excuse.