Friday, August 03, 2007

Social events

Well I have been eating healthy and drinking my water for the last couple of days but not exercising (that's going to bite me in the butt eh?).

The next couple of days is going to be a challenge.

It is 11.40am at the moment (Friday)and I have a half day today.

First on the agenda is lunch with a girlfriend, then into Westfields shopping centre to get my eyebrow's waxed and then go and get some booze for Chris's party and finally a meeting with Reece's teacher at 3pm .. phew! Somewhere in there I have to dye my mow (oh yes I do) and shave everything...LOL.

Tonight I'm going to get some groceries for the boys on the weekend as I am out of everything and also go and get my fruit and vege's at the river bank markets tomorrow morning, followed by Reece's soccer at 10am and get to Helena's before 12.00 to pick her up and shot up to Palmy for the Mid Winter Xmas party...yeeha!

I intend to be a little social butterfly at the party and get to know EVERYONE while drinking lots and eating little.....hehehehe.
Crash in Chris's recently redecorated spare room and then drag Helena and I back to Wellington sometime on Sunday.

I am already stressing that I am going to forget the camera or xmas pies or present or booze (god forbid!) or a nightie......Yes I can be a stress cadet sometimes.

SEE YOU ALL (who are going) TOMORROW - Woohoo

3 comments:

Chris H said...

YOU are STRESSED!!!! Far out .. imagine how I'm feeling!!!!! If you shave EVERYTHING, I do NOT wanna see it!!!!! Don't forget ya nightie mate..... you are next door to me!

JustJo said...

Have a great time at the party chick! :)

Anonymous said...

stress cadet, never heard that one before! hee hee hee

hope it's fantastic, don't forget anything.
xx