Friday, August 17, 2007

Kids weekend

Well as the title suggests, it is going to be a kids weekend. Seeing as I have spent the last two weekend's away I want to spend some time with the boys.
I have a funny feeling soccer won't be on tomorrow if the forecast is correct (yay!) so I will get out all their Thomas trains, lego, colouring books etc and just have a games weekend.

I have the wonderful Helena visiting me tomorrow for a coffee and that's about it as far as visitors go.

Yesterday I went to Mitre 10 Mega with Jo (birthday girl) for our usual chicken salad (creatures of habit) and treated myself to a triple chocolate brownie....hehehe. I figured that since I had a TRIM latte and a chicken salad, I needed to balance that out with something sweet and yummy with yoghurt on the side of course....LOL.

Drank all my water yesterday (3 litres) and finished the day off with Lasagne and salad for dinner.

Tonight I am popping into a girlfriends after work for a coffee and catchup and then home to a cooked dinner hopefully (Andrew is at home today).

Right that is my exciting life, hope everyone has a fab weekend and I'll catch you all on Monday.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Mate, I want everything to come back NEGATIVE!!!! But know what ya meant!

Anne said...

Enjoy your weekend with your boys!

Have been meaning to ask - are you still going to aqua?

Chubbymum said...

Great to have a kids weekend.... I hope it isn't raining here for our soccer games arghhhh.

Only 2 games left for us woohoooooo.... I have had enough now he he

Love Chubbymum

celtic_girl said...

Hope you enjoy you weekend with your sons.

The name of the shakes I am on are "Tony Fergusons Weightloss", I think they are available in NZ as I saw some locations on the website.

Christine said...

Have a great weekend. Not sure that I drank as much water as you - that's amazing. Good for you. :) Take care and have a good one!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great kids weekend! nothing beats a relaxing weekend with the boys...

Daniel went off to his Uncles house so it was just Isaac and Christian for me this Sat/Sun.

their birthdays on Tue, 7 and 3, can't believe how quickly the time passes...

anyway, best get to my dishes!

have a great week
x

Lee-Anne said...

Did you end up getting your dinner cooked for you on Friday night?

Hope you had the weekend you wanted with your boys.

Meow Meow said...

Buymmer you are not a cat fan. They give so much unconditional LOVE!!

Good going on the water drinking. I love the stuff. I live on flavored water FRUIT 2 0...it's divine!