Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 1.5kgs
Total loss: 19.2kgs
Current weight: 91.1kgs

See its not so bad being sick when you can register a 1.5kgs loss..........LOL

Being sick for a couple of days did help with this weeks weight loss but I'm taking it! I only have 3 days left until my birthday and hitting the 80's (my birthday challenge) isn't going to happen but I'm happy I got close. My next mini challenge is to get to the 80's in time for Chris H's Midyear Christmas party (4 weeks) :)

I have been very slack with exercise, even hydro which I love but with one thing and another (sick me, sick kids, bloody freezing etc) I have opted to go home of an evening and snuggle up in front of the fire.

I'm happy to say that for the first time in about 2 months, everyone in my house is fit and well (touch wood) and the dredged cold and flu has moved on.

As I was saying in an earlier post, I want a nice quiet weekend and so far the only thing I have planned is dinner out with hubby for my birthday and making my birthday cake with the kids on Saturday morning.

WOW this post is all over the place, I should have put bullet points in.

Okey Dokey this little vegemite has to get back to work so I will catch you all later....bye

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Go you!!!! I wonder what my scales will say tomorrow?? Shit only 4 weeks till the party? I better pull finger and lose some more too!

Ang said...

Well Done you!

Christine said...

Congrats on the loss. It still counts when you are sick! LOL! Take care.

Karen said...

Woohoo! Great loss hun! And I hope you get your wish of a quiet weekend...

Teresa said...

Doing Great!

Anne said...

Not the best way to lose weight - but a loss and a good one!! Well done. Hope you have a lovely weekend:-)

Was lovely to catch up with you on Saturday!