Friday, July 13, 2007

Time with the girls

Tonight I'm having 'drinkies' with some very good female friends and I am SO looking forward to it.

We are going to one of their houses and starting with drink's and a few nibbles and then we will decide if we go up to the Cossie Club or another pub in town or if its too cold we will stay there in front of the fire. Being such Nanna's I'm guessing we will stay in front of the fire which sounds good to me.

I don't have any plans for the weekend so far which is great.
Work this week has been really hectic so I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

I had a sneek peek at my scales this morning and they aren't being very nice with the numbers that appeared so I am burying my head in the sand. I am feeling very bloated and 'fat' at the moment and feel I need some decent healthly food and exercise to get me back to feeling fabulous.

I will put some effort into this weekends cooking and exercise and see how I feel on Monday.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend *waves* bye.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Have a great weekend - the scale will love you on Monday morning regardless of what you think! :) Take care.

Chris H said...

Have fun tonight, good luck with the weekend of being good! Too bloody cold to be good if ya ask me!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Have a top night.. have a wee drink for me will you.... i am sick so I just cant be bothered....