Monday, May 31, 2010

1st weigh in

It's officially 1 week since my op tomorrow (Tuesday) but I just love Monday morning weigh in's, so Monday it will be.

Start weight was 110.1kgs - today 101.3kgs which is a loss of 8.8kgs (which included my pre-op diet).

I will put a weekly weigh, over to the right of my page so you can see how I'm going (if your interested....LOL).

Again, feeling amazing today with no pain. Slept like a baby and got up, got the kids organised for school, took them to school, came home and had some breakfast and a cup of coffee and just love being back to my normal routine.

My little Lucy (Fox Terrier) has sliced her wee paw open on something so I have bandaged it and I will be taking her off to the vet very soon.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing how you go! You sound great:-)

Janine said...

Congrats so far Rachel. I am so hoping you will be able to make it down to the WLS conference in November.
The water will get better with time, just little sips often is the best approach right now.

Great job David found the hernia as well, he is such an amazing man.