Monday, May 17, 2010

The scales are going down

CHEATED on Saturday night. The family had pizza and I had 3 pieces, which is much better than my usual 8 but still, I beat myself up a bit for caving.

Drank a heap of water afterwards hoping this would wash it all away.....hahaha.

The scales are down again this morning to 105.8kg, which is a loss of 4.3kg in a week (awesome). I was asked to lose 2 - 4kgs before the op so that's one target I have hit. Another week to go, so lets see how much more I can lose.

Went through something weird last night - felt all down and depressed which ISN'T like me at all but have perked up again this morning. Don't know what it was but hope it doesn't come back.

This time next week I will be taking my life into my own hands by letting my Mother drive me to Hamilton (she's 70years old and thinks she is the only person on the road...LOL).

Right off I go..........talk later.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Not long now and you won't be able to 'CHEAT' anymore! Great loss this week!