Sunday, May 23, 2010

5.3kg gone

Not bad for 12 days eh?

I had stalled for about 5 days and was getting quite down about it but Zola from Hamilton reassured me it would start moving again which it has. Still only 1 (#2's) toilet visit is 6 days though. Plus I still have 2 days to go which I'm sure will see a bit more coming off.

Leaving tomorrow for Hamilton, have to be up there to get blood tests done.
Op Tuesday - admission 7.30am, operation approx 10.30am......nice and early.

REALLY REALLY excited, just want it done and dusted now.

Got all my 'lists' done for the family, wherther they use them or not is another thing but at least I know my bit is done.

I'll be back once I'm on the 'other side'. I'm not taking my PC with me while I'm up there, so won't be able to update until I'm home again.........Saturday 29th.

BYE *waves*

6 comments:

Kate said...

Didn't click that you've been blogging again, HI!! Hope you're good, will catch up soon :)

Kate said...

Oh now I've read a bit further along... all the best for your op in a few days!!

Tracy said...

Good luck for tomorrow.

Anne said...

Best of luck Rach!!

Chris H said...

I hope all has gone well mate.

Lee-Anne said...

Hey Rach. Wow, your journey has begun. How exciting. Hope everything went well.