Monday, November 22, 2010

2nd post today and its only 9am...photo's

Back again.

I got my son to take a few photo's of me before he went to school.
I am terrible at importing photo's but I will try and put the 'before, 3 month, 6 month' for each angle..........he's hoping.





I seem to be getting closer to the camera each time......LOL.





Crikey this side view even amazes me.





WOW.

Here are a couple of photo's of my hair that I was trying to explain in the earlier post. My hair is usually DEAD straight and the hairdresser just did a couple of curls which took her about 3 minutes to create a subtle wave effect which I loved. I on the other hand spent over an hour trying to do this and it looked NOTHING like it........just a straight straw like mess.......*sigh* practise, practise, practise.






And finally I will leave you with a photo of my gorgeous boys who's had 'wacky hair day' on Friday to raise money for the sibling of one of their school mates who has leukemia. The principal offered to shave his head if they raised $1000 and one of the Head teachers said he would get a Number 2 (he has quite long hair) also.
The kids managed to raise $1900 so the principal shaved his head and the Head teacher got a number 1 (shorter than a number 2) haircut.........fantastic school!.


5 comments:

Tracy said...

What a cool wee school.

Enjoy your trip to Wellington, it will be nice to get some shopping in and some time to yourself.

JustJo said...

Holy crap girlie - look at you *wolf whistles*!!
You is getting teeny tiny!!!
AWESOME!

Lynda said...

You are looking so slim - fantastic! Oh and I can NEVER do my hair like the hairdressers either.

FREEDOM said...

FANTASTIC PHOTOS Rachel u r doing an awesome job.

all best for check up i must go have my bloods for my check up next week I think it is

Sue said...

You must feel a million bucks - you certainly look it!