Monday, November 01, 2010

Weigh in and photos

Last week: 77.6kgs
This week: 76.8kgs
Loss: -800g (total -33.3kgs)

Very happy to have even got a loss this week due to my bad habits creeping back in.
I actually had to get into bed last night before 8pm (my kids tucked me in ... haha) due to eating 2x steamed puddings that we got with some hangi's. They were really thick and stodgy (which of course made them so tasty) and even before the last mouthfull I started feeling quite light headed (but ate the last mouthfull anyway...dumb!!!) and within minutes my stomach was in agony, I was feeling like I was going to throw up and pass out at the same time. I just wanted to get into a fetal position, so off to bed I went after about 20 minutes of this and it carried on for at least another 15 minutes before I felt it starting to pass.

Belive me..........LESSON LEARNT!

I have had an incredibly busy 2 weeks with heaps of visitors (which I love) and birthday parties (the kids have had and gone to).
Reece just turned 9 years old last week and his father told him he could have a few mates stay the night and he would do lots of stuff with them.
We ended up with 3 of his mates (plus my 2) and they arrived at 4pm (Reece had already been to one of the boys parties that day so he was hypo before anyone arrived....great) with sleeping bags in toe. After presents were opened, it was into Nan and Papa's 4WD (its a 7 seater so we had to borrow it) and off to fishing they went. Thankfully Hubby wanted to do the 'boys only' thing (god love him!) so I stayed home and sat down in front of the TV with a coffee. Within an hour I got a phone call to say "come and get your little fella, he has fallen off the wharf into the water and is quite upset". Knowing Adam (said 6 year old) I wasn't surprised by this phone call and went and got him (sitting in the car with heater on and only his brothers hooded on....hahaha, so cute). He was a bit teary as he had gotten a big fright but luckily his father had scooped him out within seconds and there were no major injuries. The 4 x 9 year olds stayed on and didn't catch anything but had a great time. They all got home around 8pm and we ordered Pizza for dinner, they watched a halloween Shrek movie and then all packed up again (minus Adam) and went eeling for a few hours. Father caught 1 eel but they let it go again....all had fun apart from one boy who Andrew managed to scare half to death when doing the 'light under the chin' trick outside the car window at 10.30pm at night.....LOL.
Home, another short movie (with popcorn - photo below) and 4 very tired boys got into bed just before midnight. Lots of farting and giggling from their room for about 10 minutes and then peace...........ahhh.
Unfortunately the weather packed up on Sunday morning, so the golf game was cancelled but they did watch a 3rd movie plus play with lego and a new game Reece got off one of the boys, so all good. Last child dropped off at 11am.....yay!

Other news:
Andrew and I also got the Fort up (Castle) so I have also attached a few photo's of this. When it was laying down and we were painting it, it all looked like straight lines etc but have a look at the final product.......hahahaha. The kids didn't notice and thought it was cool so that was alright.

There are also some 'putting practice' photos as well of Andrew showing the boys how its done.

Photo's are in no particular order but you will work out which is which.









3 comments:

JustJo said...

Crikey - busy busy busy lady!! I can't believe how grown up Reece looks! He'll be wanting to borrow the car in no time!
Looking good skinny minnie :)

Anne said...

Can't believe Jo's words, cos I was just going to tell you that you are a skinny minnie! You are looking just great!!!

All go in your world and those boys of yours are growing so fast. I loved hearing what your man does with them as that is exactly what Peter was like with our kids then the grandies.

Chris H said...

OMG I would not have recognised you in the street mate! You look gorgeous... not that you didn't before, but wow!