Monday, November 08, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 76.8kgs
This week: 74.4kgs
Loss: -2.2kgs (total -35.5kgs)

S H I T

Say it with me everyone --------- WATER IS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!

What the hell happened there? I haven't had a decent loss like that for AGES and basically all I did was make sure I drank my water everyday (one thing at a time eh). I guess I was a wee bit more active as well but nowhere near as active as I should be, so it had to be the water I reckon.
I also tried not snacking which I think was huge as well as that bad habit was creeping back into my life. Everytime I felt like a snack, I drank water and it looks like it has worked. I love re-focusing!

So I'm now under the 10kg 'left to lose' mark which is amazing and over the 35kg mark 'lost to date'. Didn't think I'd ever hear those words.

Goal this week - MORE OF THE SAME!

Better not hang around here this morning, I have my eldest boys 'Athletic' day and he also made the relay team (very proud) so it will be standing on the school field for a few hours this morning and the weather isn't great so maybe I'll get some exercise in by jumping up and down on the spot to keep warm.......hahaha.

Catch ya later.

5 comments:

JustJo said...

FARKEN ECK!!! That is an awesome result!!
Have fun today gorgeous :)

Anne said...

Incredible!!! Hey hope your sight into my future means something!

Lee-Anne said...

Wow, that's fantastic. You're doing awesome. I'm off to fill up my water bottle..

Keep on going.

Lynda said...

That is amazing!!! Congratulations. I know exactly what you mean about clothes fitting you better and not having to pull down your tops all the time! That is how I know I've got too fat and am at that point now. Best get drinking water and walking :)

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT effort girl

Felicity