Monday, November 22, 2010

Weigh in

Last weeek: 75.5kgs
This week: 74.5kgs
Loss: 1.0kg (total - 35.6kgs)

Now that's better. I got rid of the 900grams I put on last week plus another 100 grams...........nice!
I did a few days extra walking and made sure I drank my water. Simple things really but time and time again I let them go by the wayside.

I'm off to Wellington this coming weekend for my 6 month check up........I can't believe it has been 6 months, how different I look and FEEL.

I was going to take the kids with me so they could see my sisters and their cousins etc but then thought............Nah, they will see everyone at Xmas plus I don't want them to miss a day of school or their golf lessons on Sunday.
PLUS this will give me more time to maybe visit the 'shops' and have a nice look around without worrying about where they are and what they are up to.
I am also hoping to catch up with a few friends (Jo, I'll text you and maybe we can catch up on Sunday for a coffee at Westfields?) and stay with my mate Jo (another Jo) plus fit in a dinner with my sisters, brother-in-laws etc before my appointments on Monday.

I haven't been to Wellington before as I have always gone back to Hamilton for my follow up appointments, so it sould be interesting what the ladies are like there as I really gelled with the Hamilton girls.
I go for my blood tests tomorrow and I am hoping they are all OK. The only concern I have is that, when I get up I have been getting a few sparkles in front of my eyes and a bit woozy which doesn't sound that great but I have always had low blood pressure so this isn't that much of a biggy BUT it seems to be happening much more than usual. I have been taking my 'pills' daily (which include iron, calcium and a multivitamin) but it will be interesting to see if I'm lacking in anything or if it is just normal.

Had a very quite weekend. Was suppose to go to a 'work do' on Saturday night but hubby wasn't well and decided not to go. He wanted to still take me and drop me off but I hate going to those things alone (even if I know everyone).... dumb eh.
I was dressed and ready to go and was wearing a 'little black dress' with red shoes and long necklace. I think I look quite nice except for my blinkin hair. The hair dresser showed me how to curl it with my hair straightner but after half an hour of trying to curl it, it was straight and horrible looking with a flick here and there.
I will have to practise this technique again before the next one.

I will make sure I take 6 month post op photo's this week as well.

1 comment:

Cara the Cupcake said...

Hey Rach – check out you tube for video demos on how to curl your hair with your straighteners. I used to be so gammy but now manage perfect pin up girl curls for our gigs and it takes me about 30 minutes to do my whole head! :)