Friday, December 08, 2006

Back at work

Got back to work on Wednesday and I must admit I did miss it a bit..........weird I know but I am a creature of habit and thrive on routine and when I have a couple of days off, it puts me all out of sink (spelling sorry?).

Reece is still off school but is home with his Pop and loving it because Pop has the paitients to sit down with him for a couple of hours and just play cards (I just can't manage that).
Reece also lets Pop play the Tiger Woods golf game quite a bit so both boys are happy......LOL

Bought a sofa bed off trademe and went and picked it up last night and it is just the right size to go into our spare room and not take up too much room (it is only a small room) so at least there is something for the oldies to sleep on when they arrive from Oz at the end of December.

Also went to the Farmers card holders evening last night and it didn't matter how much I tried, I just couldn't manage to buy anything. We have 2 people left and Andrew and I walked around and walked around and just couldn't find anything so we are going with the easy option and buying them booze because we know they will use that......hahaha.

Sent out all my Christmas cards yesterday (one Xmas job out of the way) and now I just have to parcel up the stuff to send to Oz and get that sent which will leave me with just the kids presents to wrap etc..............YAY!

I have my nephew's combined 21st this Saturday night which should be a blast, can't wait and just off to visit a friend on Sunday.

3 comments:

Karen said...

OMG you are SO organised hun! I am SO SO jealous!!!

Did you go to UH or LH Farmers? We were down at LH last night getting christmas pressies :)

Hope to catch up soon..

sandii said...

shit Xmas cards, you just reminded me! i'm getting them out RIGHT NOW!

hope you have a fab weekend, thanks for your comments. i know i'll be good...

i had a few drinks at our Xmas lunch, i am SOOOO tired now! that'll teach me for drinking in the afternoon :-)

take care
x

Ang said...

Did you have fun at the 21st? How many wines this time? hehe