Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Nice weather

Wellingtons weather hasn't been too bad this week.........shock horror! I have actually had my short sleeved blouses out and not had to wear a jacket or jumper over them...YAY.

Had a really nice weekend, the nephew's 21st on Saturday night was really good but I must admit I felt really old. I kept saying to my sisters, I'm sure we weren't this young when we were 21, they really looked like kids.........*sigh* oh well.

Sunday rolled around and I had the cleaning bug. I managed to clean and restack my pantry, fridge, plastic cupboard, crockery cupboard, pots and pans cupboard and the under the sink cupboard. I feel so much better that it is done before Xmas and I now have a bit of room in each cupboard now.

We had our first official BBQ last night - Bliss! I made a huge 'everything in it' salad with steak, sausages and chicken kebab's plus good ole garlic bread and we sat outside until after 8pm as the weather was glorious.......oh that right, Dad and I polished off 2 bottles of wine.

Weigh in tonight and I am just hoping against all hope that I stay the same as the last 2 weeks haven't been really good but it is THAT time of year and I'm not really worried about it (yeah right!).

3 comments:

Anne said...

Good luck tonight with weigh in.

Really was BBQ weather yesterday - maybe we will get a summer after all!

philippa_moore said...

Good luck with weigh in!

Ang said...

This time of year SUCKS! (well in terms of weight loss anyway.)

YAY for having the bbq cranking. Lets hope this good weather holds out