Friday, December 01, 2006

Girls night

I had SUCH a good time last night that I'm grinning now just thinking about it.

Helena and Jo came over last night to help me with some make-up tips for my work Christmas party on Saturday night because I am totally clueless........I joke you NOT!

After the kids ate the dip and crackers and Jo finished off my cheap bottle of wine, we sat down to some serious business. First they took a 'before' photo (don't you dare Helena) and then an after which was a MAJOR difference. I really like my 'after' shot so Jo is going to put it as my profile photo soon (I do have 2 different eyes).
Jo did one eye her way and Helena did one eye her way but yet I loved both of them. I don't know if I can recreate either of them so Helena drew me a picture with all the colours I needed and where to put them..............I'm clueless I tell ya!

Anyway, I will post some photo's of us girls last night over the weekend. I will wait until I have the Xmas party photo's and the bloggers xmas picnic photo's.

Weekend plans:
Out tonight for dinner with friends, drop in to see another friend on the way home (lives in the same street). Saturday: Hair at 10am (cut, colour and style) get dinner organised for the kids and Dad, Xmas party. Sunday: Bloggers picnic.............*wipes brow*. I'll need to come back to work for a rest. One thing us girls were saying last night, is that if it rains on Sunday (very likely) we don't have a plan B.........mmmmmmmm could be a problem.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!!! It is not going to rain on Sunday... it better not he he he.

Sounds like it was a hoot last night hun... you are so lucky.. wish you guys lived closer.

Love Chubbymum

Ang said...

ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh Hope its nice for Sunday! Can't wait to meet you!!! heheheheheheh Hands up who's excited!!! YAY