Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weigh in

Lost 2.1kgs bringing me down to 98.3kgs (total 12kgs).

I am very very happy with that and feel I have really put in the extra effort especially with my exercise but I'm not making a song and dance about it because I did that 2 weeks ago and then went slack and went back up over 100kg...............so *whispers* yay!

I went to the Cossie Club on my way home last night and got my Beat Girl tickets for 23rd December (YAY!) can't wait.

I also popped into Countdown to get some crackers and dips for my fairy god mother's (Helena and Jo) who are coming over tomorrow night to help me prepare for the ball (work Xmas party) on Saturday night.

Got home and my little one was still away at 9pm so I jumped into bed with him for 5 minutes to help him settle and woke up 2 hours later...........hahaha

Gyming today as well which will be good because next to no one goes on a Wednesday (love that!) so I can crank up my MP3 player and sing off key and nobody will laugh (its really not a good look....LOL).

7 comments:

Kate said...

Woohooo! Go you! You are doing so great!

Anne said...

Impressive loss!! Great work Rachel:)

Anonymous said...

UNDER THE 100 !!! fantastic effort so far...

Chubbymum said...

OMG OMG
do a little jig
do a little jig!!

That is a fantastic loss hun.. CELEBRATE it... woohooo.

YOU ROCK!!

Love Chubbymum

Karen said...

OMG what a great loss hun!!! That is so impressive! Great work :)
Enjoy the ball and I am sure your fairy godmothers will have you looking stunning! LOL Not that they will have much work to do of course... :)

Ang said...

2.1kgs That is incredible!!!

You are doing really really well Rachel. So happy for you!

philippa_moore said...

Go you, what a loss!!! Well and truly under 100 now!! Good for you darl, keep up the great work.

xx