Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weigh in......

First of all a BIG THANKS to all who sent me advise on applying my eye cream/moisturiser.
Linda (UK) you have really enlightened me as I was putting the eye cream on with gusto rather than lightly patting it on.......DOH!

Righto Weigh In...............

I lost 600 grams putting me into double digits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeals in delight*
I am now 99.5kgs with a total loss of 10.8kgs.

I had such a good night after that (as you can imagine), I went to visit Karen and got another great cuddle with little Rachel who is just the best baby and went to sleep as soon as I got hold of her, even with my LOUD talking and laughing! (people who have met me and now sitting there nodding their heads...LOL).
While I was there a package arrived from Kate which had a lovely homemade card and lovely gift.......your so clever Kate.

I then went home to a yummy home cooked meal of crumbed chicken and vege's.

Jo came over to drop off my Avon and stop for a coffee. My poor mate is so sick with the flu but still got out to do her drop offs..............your a machine Jo!

I then got into bed about 10.30pm with a massive grin on my fact - I love it when things are going right (gotta be those gym sessions).

10 comments:

Anne said...

Yahoo - you are in the double digits!! Great work Rachel:)

Kate said...

Well done on getting under 100! That's an awesome acheivement. :-)

Holy crap did that only get there yesterday? Argh - I sent it by overnight courier a week ago!!
Hehe, but thanks for the compliment.

Karen said...

Congrats once again hun! You are on fire!!! Great work! :)

Chubbymum said...

Woohooo woohoooo you ROCK girl.... you deserve to get in the double digits... wooohoooooo.

I have a big grin here too for you.

I just love reading your blog hun.. I am glad I have met you!

Well done and congrads.

Love CM

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC AWESOME YA BLOODY HOOO!!!! Double digits, you deserve to celebrate... just not chocolate cake!

Felicity said...

excellent effort getting under the 100 girl u r an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!! This is an excellent effort. Keep it up.:)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Congrats!!!! It is awesome to finally hit those double digits....
Gives you the boost to keep going...
Well done!!!

sandii said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

you are a shining STAR! well done, you more than deserve the double digits and it's great to see!

hope you have a stellar weekend!
xx

Anonymous said...

I am pleased I was able to advise you, but I have to say I cringed when you say you used to put your eye cream on with gusto.....arrghh The eye area is very delicate and being rough can cause wrinkles and possibly bruising if you are too rough so yep just gently pat it on around the orbital bone and under eyebrow because as I say it works it's way to the parts where needed.

Always use a daily moisturiser - OH and exfoliate once or twice a week this sloughs off the dead skin and so enabling the moisturiser to penetrate the skin and work better ortherwise the dead skin cells basically block the moistuiriser penetrating.

Never be rough with the skin you dont need to be, the products do their jobs when they are used regularly and with a regular beauty routine you will certainly see a difference and it helps in the long term.

Sorry if I have been too long winded but I just want you to get the best from your products as you have paid a lot of money for them and you will feel better as it boosts confidence.

Linda (UK)