Friday, November 03, 2006

What a beautiful name................LOL

Congrats to Karen and Steph on the birth of their baby girl .......Rachel Judith.

Not much happening at the moment, I have been brilliant with my food and water (intend to get under 100kgs this week) and Reece is settling down in school which helps my state of mind.

Really looking forward to the weekend and a bit of relaxation as I seem to have been running here and there all blinkin week and even the bottle and a half of wine last night didn't get me unwound.......hahaha!!!

I am going to try and attach some photo's of my boys. I did give it a go yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me upload them.............here goes:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't he look proud in front of the school hun... cute as.

Chubbymum

Kate said...

Awww, so gorgeous!!

Sue said...

You have lovely boys.

Anne said...

Cute! Love those first day photos when their schyool bags seem to huge!!