Saturday, November 25, 2006

A quiet Saturday























After spending all morning outside colouring in, riding bikes, playing soccer and eating lunch, I have finally gotten Adam to sleep while Reece watches the 'Cars' DVD..........rrrrrrrrr nice.

I took a couple of photo's of the deck this morning (see above) to show you all the finished product. Next job for Andrew is the sandpit for the kids, rather than them digging holes in the lawn.........LOL.

I'm all armed and ready to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow, just transferred far too much money into my visa and am taking a few westfields and farmers vouchers with me that I have had for quite some time.

Reece has a Christmas party that my sister is taking him to, so I will drop him off on the way and Adam is going to stay home with his Dad and Supervise the contruction of the sandpit.

I rang the 'pregnancy councillors' during the week as they were looking for donations, so I have dismantled the cot and sorted out all the stuff (sheets, blankets, duvet's etc) that go with it and my kind hearted little Reece sorted out his toys and gave me a bag to give to the kids.
I love a good clean out!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Deck looks awesome! Well done Andrew! :) Now we just gotta have some bbq's to christen it :)
Sounds like you have been super busy today and tomorrow sounds just as busy!
Looking forward to catching up on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Your deck is LOVELY! Be careful about giving away your baby gear, I did that after my first 4 kids, then ended up having 2 more so had to buy it all again, then after them I got rid of it all again, and ended up with 2 MORE ! I ain't EVER getting rid of it again, I got a cot, portacot, double pram/stroller, 2 highchairs, 2 carseats..... etc etc and am keeping it! hee he

Ang said...

So how did the shopping go????

The deck looks great! Now we just need the weather to go with it!

Anne said...

Love the deck!! Hopefully we get some decent weather (eventually) so you can use it!

Kt said...

the deck looks great and what cute little men too!