Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday

I have had a lovely morning with Helena shopping and managed to buy a lovely top for my work Xmas party, this is one of those tops that you would never have picked yourself but when it was handed to me I thought I would give it a try and LOVED it. Now I just have to work out how to put on coloured make-up (which Helena is also going to show me). I have always just worn brown blush and brown eyeshadow with brown (sometimes pink) lipstick and that's it, I have got foundation and stuff but really aren't any good at putting it on so my style consultant (Helena) is going to come over one night and give me some pointers..............LOL.

I got home and finally pulled my soaking wet clothes off the line from 2 days ago and put them back through the washing machine and then into the dryer and what do you know? Its stopped raining and is now sunny...............typical!

My eating has been average the last couple of days so I really need to be more careful and organised when choosing what I am going to have. I have a bit of time on my hands now so I might actually THINK about dinner and get something going rather than a last minute throw together.

Haven't really got any other plans for the rest of the weekend (yay!) so I am going to go and ring a girlfriend that I never get enough time to talk to while my youngest is in bed asleep and my oldest wants to jump on here (computer).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Geee, wanna see the top now! Lucky you having your own personal style consultant / make up artist!! haa ha

Karen said...

Was just thinking about you gals and your shopping spree and wondered how you got on! When I went shopping with Helena she got me to try on clothes that I would never normally try on... and I loved them!
Can't wait to see the photo :)
Hope we can catch up soon

Bel said...

Great news on the shopping front. It's always good when you find something nice. Can't wait to see some pics of you in it.

Hope the rest of your weekend was lovely.

Bel

philippa_moore said...

I started doing the same thing once I got into double digits - buying new clothes and starting to learn how to apply eyeshadow and eye liner properly, I'd never been able to do it before! As you keep losing your confidence will go up and up.

I'm so happy you've made it to double digits! No going back now!!

xx

PS: Picture of this top soon please!

sandii said...

hey Rach,

ahhhh i'm tired... hubby will be in Perth with his much loving, over bearing control freak sister so he won't have any problems at all. in fact we'll still be living with her when i go...

i love shopping, there is nothing better than buying those regular size clothes. i still can't believe i can get into a Target Hot Options 16!

i'm about to post my news, i just ran 5kms without stopping!

yipeeee

take care
xx

Anne said...

Sounds as if you had a fun day with Helena - great to have a style consultant as well:)