Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pedometer

After reading Anne's journal today I decided to get my pedometer from my desk at work and blow the dust off it and actually put it on........shock horror!!!
I checked it at 10.30am and I had clocked up 1784 steps which I thought was pretty good considering I had only put it on about 8.30am, I then checked it again just before lunch (noon) and it said 83 steps.........gggggrrrrrrrr! Note to self: Put it somewhere where you CAN'T knock it.

Haven't been up to much, busy at work (November is the worse month of the year) which makes the time fly by.

I am going to the gym after work and then going home to a WW meal as Andrew and the boys are sorted for dinner so I am going to have a lazy meal night.

No big plans for the weekend apart from a Chinese Takeaway meal out on Saturday night with some friends.

Food is great (I'm on Fire!)
Exercise is moderate (must work on this some more)

3 comments:

sandii said...

one out of two ain't bad! you'll get the exercise sorted, it's all about timing...

so do you have different meals to the family?

i made the whole family join in my losing game, they eat what i eat!

hubby lost 15 kgs so he's not complaining... mind you we have both regained a few but we're back on the road to losing again!

take care
x

Anne said...

You are going well Rachel.

I'm finding the pedometer keeps me moving quite a bit more - hope you have better luck with yours today!

Have a great weekend:)

Anonymous said...

Good on you for putting the darn thing on..... it certainly can motivate you to move more with it on. It works for me cos I do have the odd lazy day... REALLY!