Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What a busy time of year

After a nice peaceful Saturday, Sunday was the complete opposite.

Dropped Reece off at my sisters house for the Xmas party and headed into The Warehouse (2.5 hours later) and then over to Westfields (2 hours later) and got 75% of my presents for Xmas and birthdays but just couldn't quite get the remainder. The ones I have left are for those people that just have everything and for the life of me I couldn't work out what to get them........so a great start, 1 more shopping trip to go and I reckon I will crack it.
I did manage to get myself an eyeliner and a matching necklace and earrings for the work 'do' on Saturday night.

Managed a quick Subway at 3pm once I realised I hadn't eaten all day (busy, busy, busy).

Picked up Reece, home we went where I then cooked 4 Xmas cakes, cooked dinner, bathed and feed the boys and then did 2 hours of ironing.................*phew - wipes brow*, god I love being busy :)

I went and had a lovely lunch at Mitre 10 Mega with Karen and Rachel and managed to have something different (smoked chicken pasta) and last night I managed to feed everyone and watched Extreme Makeover - Home Edition and then crashed at 9.45pm (very early for me).

I have been a pretty good girl with my eating and exercise and will try and up my water a bit more next week which I am happy with.

I plan to go and get some tickets for the Beat Girls (I just love em') from the Upper Hutt Cossie Club (remember the Cossie Club CM.....hehehe) tonight on my way home from weigh in for 23rd December.................can't wait!

5 comments:

Chubbymum said...

I totally envy you!!! Would love to meet the little Rachel... she looks a gem.

I finished my Xmas shopping in the weekend... mind you I didn't have as much as you to get he he he.

Wow!!! 4 Xmas cakes my friend that is a lot of baking in one day.

Love Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great being busy? I love it, there is plenty of time to rest once we in bed.... as long as "he" keeps his hands to himself hahahahah. See you sunday?

Anonymous said...

and you call me superwoman! you go girl.

i love being busy too...

hey, for those who have everything, a couple of ideas...

i have a few people like that and so i usually get a miniture of their favourite alcohol (if they drink) and gourmet chocolates and put them in one of those little xmas bags or wrap them like a xmas pudding in red or green netting and tie them with opposite colour ribbon, very effective OR i get the new year wine guide thingy, they usually release one every year and i get that...

not sure if it's any help!

i'm two for two with exercise so far and am pretty damn happy. i have been shocking with the chocolate as there are so many delish things to try! :-)

Sandii
xxx

Karen said...

Hmmmm the beat girls - sounds like a great night to me! Might chat to you about that one later on :)
Was great to see you yesterday - you were looking fantastic as always! :) And you should have come in the car with me as then you would have heard Rachel really scream!!!! LOL

Ang said...

You have been a busy wee chicky!