Thursday, November 23, 2006

I love shopping

Grocery shopping that is..........

Yep, I reckon it is the one time that I get to myself and I am doing what I like.....weird ay?
I went shopping last night at 9.30pm after hubby and Dad got back from Twilight golf (I'm such a golf widow but I love it) and didn't get home until just after 11pm.
I have a fortnights worth of shopping and even stocked up on my food I bring to work as I was getting really slack and going to the canteen for a sandwich which wasn't good.

I'm popping into Westfields after work to pick up my contacts from OPSM and I am also going to pay my mothers car rego as she lives in Oz and we have her car (to use if we want) for when she comes back (cheaper than hiring a car) plus buy my 7 birthday cards and Xmas cards.

I have plans of to do the Xmas shopping on Sunday with no kids and no hubby, can't wait:)

I have been a good girl today and been drinking my water and had my cereal for breaky and vitaweat crackers with lite cream cheese and salsa for lunch. Hubby is out for dinner tonight so I intend to have my favourite Seafood Rissotto for dinner and the kids can have their favourite (noodles or nuggets?).

Our work here only allows 'trademe' website (its an auction website) for the Managers (not little ole me) and today it got switched off from our Australian network and you should have heard the uproar.......LOL
After several managers got on the phone to Aussie, it soon got switched back on again, goes to show you who is actually doing the work in this company!!!

5 comments:

Chubbymum said...

I bet all the staff thought that their christmases came at once.

I wish you lived closer because you could do my shopping too.. I hate food shopping with a passion he he he

Love Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

You are a SICK PUPPY! Fancy enjoying grocery shopping, come and do mine. I always leave the grocery shop ready to run down everyone in my path and bitch slap anyone who annoys me!! The only good thing about it is the lighting.... it makes me diamonds sparkle really good!! ha ha ha

Ang said...

hehe I love supermarket shopping to!! In fact I have been to 4 supermarkets in the last 3 days (I was in search of a specific ice crea - the gingerbread one. SO YUM!)

Good luck with your Christmas shopping!

Karen said...

I love grocery shopping too (well most of the time)! :) Might even tackle ours with Rachel today or I might just wait till tomorrow so Steph can come too! LOL
Enjoy the Christmas shopping - we still have about 6/7 to get... might try to get them finished next week if I can.
Hope to catch up soon - perhaps Rachel and I can meet you for lunch one day soon?

Sue said...

I keep quiet about how much time people spend on TradeMe at work, in case someone twigs to how long I spend blogging!