Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Weigh in

GAIN of 900g...........piss, piss, piss!!!!!!!!!!!
Not only did I gain last weeks loss (600g) I put on an extra 300g *sigh* bringing me back OVER the 100kg mark (100.4kgs).
My own fault as I had one terrible day (pie and cream donut) and a handful of hot chips yesterday - stupid!!!

Righto, I'm over that bit of bad news - onto something more positive.
I went swimming yesterday......YAY! We have a 30 metre outdoor heated pool around the corner from work that opened on Monday so off I went yesterday and after 6 pathetic laps (180m) I was buggered so I took my sorry backside home............hahaha

Deck is finally finished (I'll take a photo tonight) and we are hoping to get our first BBQ for the season in very soon.

Got paid today so I am going to go and get ALL of my Xmas presents (and I also have 7 birthday's in December) so that will be out of the way and then worry about Xmas dinner food closer to Xmas.
We are having a big family dinner at my sister's and I have Lamb, salad and dessert to supply. I have the lamb and dessert (ambrosia) sorted but I want to do something special and different for the salad and haven't worked that one out yet.

On another positive note, my sister gave me a couple of tops and they actually fit!!!! They are a size 18 which I haven't fitted into for YEARS so I am really happy about that. The gym must be doing something because I seem to be wearing clothes better (if you know what I mean).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend!! I am sorry about your gain but you are back on the wagon now and that takes a lot after a gain hun. You are a STAR!!!

7 birthdays OMG OMG what is wrong with these people having birthdays in December he he he he that must be stressful with all the other Xmas parties etc going on.

Woohooo on the size 18 hun... that is a dream of mine.. I want to see 18 on my clothes (mind you I want to see 12 on them too he he he)

Love ya heaps my friend
Chubbymum

Karen said...

Bugger about the gain but you will be rid of that in no time at all!

Hope to catch up soon...

Anne said...

Shame about the gain - but put it behind you, there's another week ahead!!

Well done on the Size 18, and I do know what you mean about how clothes start fitting better!

Good luck and have fun Christmas shopping, will be a great feeling knowing it's all done!

Anonymous said...

Ya for smaller sizes! Hope you have fun Xmas shopping, I have yet to start! Got bikes on lay by for Brylee and Griffin, but that's all. Would love to see the new deck...

Ang said...

Size 18!!!!!! Thats awesome work. Sometimes the dress sizes are much more an indication of the hard work!! Thanks for your email today too by the way!

sandii said...

hey hon, don't stress about it! it's all part of the journey.

i doubt that little bit of food off plan made you gain, you're probably carrying water weight... i know there is a technical term, but it's nearly midnight and i'm blonde! hee hee hee

ooooh i love xmas shopping but all mine is being done in Hawaii. but at least i'll get to wrap them...

mmmm i love xmas food although my last few xmas' have been a bit disappointing, not sure what's going on with my family... my oldest sister is being quite a piece of work and throwing us all into disarray!

i want pics of the tops, i'll bet they look fab, well done on fitting into them! see you have come so far!

nigh nigh
x

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ohhhh that 100 is a hard one to crack and keep under... dont worry this is just a test for you... and you will pass it with flying colours....
keep going.. you have done well to get back into your size 18's... thats a gr8 achievement