Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Weigh in

Lost 600grams bringing me down to 100.1kgs (total loss 10.2kgs) so I am over the moon to hit my first 10kgs and am SO going to be under 100kgs next week.

Went to Karen's on my way home from weigh in to see how she, Steph and little Rachel were getting on and luckily just as I turned up Rachel woke up so I was able to have a really good cuddle. She is adorable and so tiny and such a happy, contented little girl and Karen is doing well and is just a natural with her. Steph is the proud Dad and was cooking dinner (what a good boy!), so a happy little household.

Here is the water feature I was talking about yesterday, the other garden (with the statue) is the one me and the boys did...........minimal and low maintenance, just the way we like it....hehe.





Not much else to say really, happy household and happy kids at the moment which makes life much easier.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Woo hoo - nearly into those double digits!! Just so close - well done.

Love the garden.

Was great to hear all is well with Karen, Steph and Rachel:)

Anonymous said...

Hey hun... Thank you for my comments you don't know how much I missed your comments the week you were away.... it brightens my day.

Wow love the water feature. Your back yard is going to look fabulous for summer and you will be able to entertain knowing that it is all beautiful.

Well done with your loss my friend... next week is your week!!

Love Chubbymum

Bel said...

You garden looks great.

I LOVE THE STATUE!

You will definatly be in double digits next week!

Good work.

Bel