Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weigh in......

Gained 300grams, current weight 98.6kgs (total loss of 11.7kgs).
Can't say I'm unhappy with that considering all the functions we have had on the past couple of weeks but you always like a loss ay??
We were informed that WW will be closed next Tuesday due to Boxing Day (how inconvenient...hahaha) but open the following week.

My water has been pretty good which isn't hard, especially with the nice weather we have been having. Food hasn't been great (hence the gain) but I haven't gone absolutely mad and have now told myself that I have had my little splurges and it back to it!!! I am going to give myself Christmas day off and that's it!

I am off work as of tomorrow for the next 2 weeks (start back 8/1/07) so am hoping to get heaps of exercise in. I will also be on my home computer so may not be able to get in as many entries or leave as many comments but I will be reading.

I will get another enty in before Xmas (hopefully) but if not MERRY XMAS EVERYONE.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am off till the 8th too woohoooo as my last day of work today wooohooo till then.

Have a wonderful wonderful wonderful xmas my friend.

Love CM

Chris H said...

MERRY XMAS Rachel, hope your boys are totally over the pox by then!

Anonymous said...

i think that's a great result, that's 2 or 3 weeks isn't it? and you have pretty much had your run of things and you have done bloody well, in my opinion!!

hope you have a great xmas with your littlies and be safe
xxx
Sandii

Anne said...

Have a merry xmas Rachel -wishing you all the best and have heaps of fun with your little boys and family.

We are also off (sort of) until the 8th - great feeling!

14pk said...

merry christmas girl!!! ENJOY IT!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! have a wonderful one hun! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas - I hope Adams spots are all gone soon. By the way, your new profile photo - HOT!!
It does not look like the same person!!!

Ang said...

11.7kgs.... that is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

You have done amazingly well in such a short space of time, and I love coming on here to read about your adventures. HAve a fantastic christmas with that gorgeous family of yours!!

lots of love from Ang

Kate said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful day :-)