Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

I hope everyone has had a fantastic day.

I started the day at 6.54am which I didn't think was too bad with 2 little boys, stockings got opened and then the moutain of presents under the tree (so much for us not spoiling the kids again this year - will we ever learn????).

The boys were completely buzzing with their presents and Mum and Dad (Andrew and I) did pretty well as well. I got Andrew a new drill (his is nearly dead) plus t-shirt, shorts and work shirts oh and a lotto. I got lotto, a lovely blouse from Sara (XL which was TOO BIG!!!!!), a pair of sunglasses and a new pedometer which I have been wanting.

We then had a few visitors during the morning and managed to drink lots of coffee and eat too many pieces of christmas cake (god I make good christmas cake!!). Andrew cooked us scrambled eggs and ham on the bbq which was divine and we headed off to one of my sisters later in the day for the big family meal (meanwhile the kids played with everything and everything....hahaha).

Had the most amazing meal at my sisters and then came the dessert and there was heaps of it (Ambrosia, trifle, jelly, berry fruit salad, banoffie pie) and it was really funny to watch because everyone hoed in but my eldest sister (currently on Jenny Craig) and myself stood back and when everyone was finished we went and got a small (oh yes small) spoon of each and it only just covered the bottom of our plates and it was lovely but enough and it is the first time for years that I didn't leave feeling like I could have been rolled out of there.

But saying that, I did say I was only going to give myself one day (Xmas day) to be a bit naughty but I have managed a few days which isn't so great but I refuse to get on the scales. I want to enjoy my christmas/new year break and not be ruled by the scales plus I can see how much better I am this year and feel quite good about that.

Anyway, I have taken HEAPS of photo's but I will try and download a couple.

No comments: