Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Home tomorrow

Yep, little Adam still won't put any weight on his ankle so has been stranded on the couch all day. I have tried everything I can think of to get him to walk but he just starts crying and telling me it hurts.

Andrew is back at work tomorrow (he had Adam today) so I am taking the day off with him and hopefully getting him to walk.

I also had a girlfriends daughter ring me tonight to ask if I can go and get her ready (make up and hair) for her year 6 ball tomorrow night..............isn't that sweet but doesn't she know I am clueless when it comes to that stuff???? Oh well, I will go and do whatever I can to help out her Mum..........LOL

Right just a quick post to let you all know I am home tomorrow (may even get on here again?) and also to check my profile picture. Jo has tried to change it for me (Clueless once again) but it doesn't seem to have worked.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only way I could get a profile picture was "post" one on my blog then rightclick it to get it's URL, cut, copy and paste to the profile page, photo URL setting. Hope that helps Rachel. Hope the ankle gets better soon, maybe you need a second opinion?

Anne said...

Ouch - poor little man. Let's hope he doesn't have another attempt at flying!

Anne said...

You did it!! Love that photo of you.

Anonymous said...

The photo looks fanbloodytastic hun..woohooo that is more like you.

Chubbymum

Ang said...

That is so much better!!! It actually looks like you now YAY

I would get the ankle checked again... it just doesn't seem right!

sandii said...

am LOVING the pic. much better, certainly does you justice!

hope his ankle gets better soon, oh little ones are so crazy when they hurt themselves. it's cute though.

my two have just gone to look at the fire engine that is parked out the front on our street. Isaac was going MAD to see it. :-)

enjoy your day off!

Anonymous said...

The new picture is just lovley, something worked then?

Kt said...

good luck with getting your wee one walking!!!!
your new pic looks great :)

Karen said...

Love the new pic hun! So much more like you!!! :)
Hope Adam is doing ok? Any sign of him walking on it yet?