Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 11 (of 14)

Bloody scales were up 300 grams this morning - WTF?

This is getting harder and harder when I thought it would get easier.
When I did this the week before Xmas, I lost 2.7kgs in 1 week now I'm going to find it hard to hit 2 kgs in two weeks...grrrr.

Anyway I am feeling better in myself which is a bonus and I am definately more active.

Can't go to the loo again this week (happened about the same time last week) but I'm going to take something to 'help me along' this week as I feel horrile last week after 4 days.

Work is really busy at the moment as we are in a tourist town and everyone eats bread (our business) so we are busy busy busy which is all good.

I also had the neighbours kids (11, 8 & 5) today and they have just left and taken my kids with them (gotta love that) so I have a bit of peace and quiet which is bliss after having 5 kids in the house most of the day.

I got some chicken breasts for dinner which I'm going to have with some stir fry vege's (looking forward to that) and I've had my 2 shakes for the day.
My water intake has slacked off the last couple of days (its 2pm and I've only had half a litre today) so I need to get that back up.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope yu've been loo by now LOL

Geez you sure know how to worry me by reminding me about Jo shopping....LOL I know how bad she is now and in the months to come she will be unstoppable.....think I'll send her to Steph !!!!!! They can shop together ROFL

Have a great weekend :)

Anne said...

Maybe we can make a pact, no scales for a few weeks! They do my head in at times!

You are noticing changes in yourself now though which shows you are doing everything right:-)