Monday, January 19, 2009

Weigh In (Day 8 of 14)

Weighed in at 102kg which is quite disappointing because I had gone under that weight during the week but I did loose the blot a bit over the weekend, mostly with drinking (wine not water). My eating wasn't too bad but I did skip a couple of shakes (with nothing to replace it) which didn't help plus I havent been to the loo for about 3 days. Plus NO EXERCISE FOR 3 DAYS.

BUT 1.2kg loss is still excellent and I will continue this week and hope for something similar.

Our Wellington visitors leave today (about lunchtime) and then we have our next lot arriving either this afternoon or tomorrow (hopefully I'll get enough time to whip around and clean up - again).

We had a lovely weekend and the weather was perfect so we basically BBQ'ed the whole weekend apart from going out to lunch yesterday (this was when the wine got drunk).

The next visitors are my in-laws which means I'm going to have to put all of my focus into entertaining them. I haven't seen these one's (due to a falling out) for nearly 5 years so I think things will be a bit strained.

Jo and Jenny - you ladies rock and are doing FANTASTICALLY!

Right since I am in the study and this is where our visitors stay, I'd better get the bed changed and remade *sigh*.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Well done to you too. That was an excellent loss even with the 'slip ups' LOL :)
Have 'fun' with the visitors!!!

Margaret said...

Good luck with all the visitors, its never ending isnt it. And you have had an excellent loss too!

Anne said...

I lost the plot a little over the weekend as well, and like you it was wine not water! I'm finding social events hard going at the moment, we've had too much on! All clear ahead now!